Fund Oversight Service Delivery Manager
A very exciting Fund Oversight Service Delivery Manger vacancy has opended up with a UK Super Manco that has just recently set up an office in Dublin.
- Working independently in Dublin with team in London & other international office
- Being responsible for oversight of a team of fund administrators
- Focusing on irish funds & supporting local projects on operational side
- Dealing with cross department queries from teams such as product & legal
- Looking after & managing regulatory changes & perfomance reviews
- Supporting Investment Management team on a daily basis
- Looking after perfomance fees & pricing queries
- Managing third parties on a daily basis
- Looking after fund launches & mergers
- 7 plus years in fund accounting ideally coming from manager level
- Must have strong initative & enjoy taking on challenges
- Strong ability to work independently
- Experience in service deliverably desriable
- Professional qualifications such as ACCA
- Strong product knowledge in UCITs,alternative funds & fixed income
- Should have confidence to identify issues and come up with solutions
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.