Fund Accountant - Cork City
Why this Company?
This company are going through a continuous growth phase providing a multitude of exciting career opportunities. Their positive company culture promote work life balance and career progression.
They will help foster your fund accounting skillset to set you up for future success into leadership roles.
This is an opportunity not to be missed so have a look below to see a snapshot of the role responsibilities and experience required.
- Responsible for day-to-day operations of the funds and communicating with third parties
- Prepare the periodic funds valuations (NAV), year-end financial statements and funds reports
- Assisting in the coordination of year-end audits.
- Prepare VAT returns and maintain relevant contact with foreign tax authorities.
- Contact person between investments managers, shareholders etc.
- 1+ years' working in a funds environment.
- NAV calculation
- Experience with Private Equity, Real Estate, Hedge, or Mutual (Desirable)
- Team player and commercially focused
Call me on 021 2300 300 or Email email@example.com for a more detailed description on the role.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.