My Client is a MNC medical device company base Shanghai Pudong.
- Maintain FP&A cycle including monthly closing, forecasting, annual budget and multiple reports
- Develop and improve effective business review process including financial scorecard, monthly operating review etc.
- Profitability analysis and support business to identify business opportunity and put together actions on improvement
- Business case feasibility study and commercial financial analysis
- Identify opportunities in financial planning and reporting area and initiate the improvement.
- Analyze financial status by collecting, monitoring, and studying data; recommending actions
- Ad hoc projects
- Bachelor Degree or above in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant working experience.
- Familiar in US GAAP accounting requirement and reporting standards.
- Knowledge of SAP is a must.
- Sound knowledge of PRC accounting standards and tax regulations.
- Good analytical skills in financial control, forecast, budget with strong PC skills including MS Office and computer-based accounting system. SAP knowledge is advantageous.
- Good command in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Able to work under pressure and deliver results