This is a financial controller role within a renowned organisation who have the cultural values and employees at the heart of everything they do.
You will lead the Local Finance team providing commercial and strategic support to the management team and engage with other business stakeholders as required.
You will play a key role in the development of the organisation's finance function providing valuable insights to areas of improvement.
You will need to be a qualified accountant with 5 years' experience in a senior finance or commercial role. You must hold strong experience in dealing with senior stakeholders, people management skills and have the ability to lead and influence change and innovation.
- Manage and lead the local finance team to ensure that they are highly engaged and have the skill sets, resources and support needed to deliver in their role and achieve their objectives.
- Provide real-time insights and strategic business decision support across the business.
- Responsible for financial control, control of balance sheet & P&L, and all internal and statutory reporting requirements
- Build strong relationships with business partners ensuring strong financial control across the balance sheet & P&L.
- Owner of the planning and strategy process including the annual budget /3YP and the quarterly forecasting process.
- Support the Management team on the strategic vision of the business.
- Assist the transformation of the business through detailed analysis & provision of insightful information.
- Provide partnering support to business stakeholders on all growth initiatives from initial costings through to planning & implementation.
- Build and maintain cross functional relationships with other Support functions & with the stores providing support on new and improved ways to drive improvement & profit for the business.
- Responsible for management of talent planning, people development and succession planning for the Finance team.
- Manage and mitigate business fraud and project risks.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.