Event Executive - Contract
Event Associate - Contract
Well established Investment management firm, based in London, looking to hire an events specialist for an initial 3 month period.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Management and ownership of all European events ensuring all events run smoothly, on time and on budget.
- Tracking the budget and planning all European events. Working with internal (sales) and external (events agencies, third-party suppliers) stakeholders.
- Event project management - global events. Responsible for presentation briefings, email invitations and further client communication, speaker briefing and communication, venue search and bookings, catering requirements, delegate registrations, A&V requirements, merchandise, branding and collateral.
- Reporting - update and maintain events database with delegate information and full event costs, ensure information is correct and up to date. SalesForce/Brandmaker
- Post?event reporting including attendee lists ?ensuring names are registered for compliance information?, qualitative analysis, processing of event invoices and final budget reconciliation. SalesForce/Brandmaker.
- Events merchandise - researching, sourcing and ordering the merchandise for all events. Keeping track of availability of all items in order to meet requirements.
- Developing and maintaining inventory list for merchandise to ensure stock monitoring and re?order when necessary in line with delivery times and within budget
- Review stock usage on a regular basis ?every 3 ? 6 months? and advise on product needs and items requested by sales.
This is a hands-on, dynamic role, which requires an adaptable approach, positive attitude and enjoyment of hard work.
Likely to have at least two years' experience in the financial services industry
Working knowledge across the full marketing mix
Skills and knowledge:
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Must be solutions oriented, personally motivated and able to multi-task with a flexible and adaptable approach - a positive 'can do' attitude
- Strong attention to detail, organised and deadline focussed with the ability to take ownership and responsibility
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively within a team as well as independently
- Ability to write (basic level, invitations etc) and proof marketing copy
- PC skills: intermediate in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint as a minimum
- Fluency is German would be an advantage, but is not essential
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.