Equity Middle Office Trade Operations
- The team is responsible for providing operational support to all risk managers located in Japan who execute cash equity trades in Tokyo markets.
- The main duty is to support the business from trade processing and position reconciliation perspective.
- Along with your main responsibility, you will also assist with ad-hoc trade support queries on a daily basis.
- Participating in any new initiatives such as system enhancement in Operations.
- A great opportunity for newly graduated professional who wants to build career in the banking industry.
- At least 6 months experience in Operations at financial institutions.
- Native level of Japanese language skill is essential for this job.
- Exposure to Cash Equity,, Ftures and Options, Drv. Forward FX will be appreciated.
- Speaking, reading and writing proficiency in English.
About our client
An established global investment bank in Tokyo market.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.