End User Computing Engineer
You will provide Technical solution architecture and design for end user computing services, QA work of third parties and manage Vendors as required. You will delivery end user computing related projects, and support business programmes as appropriate.
- Develop technical strategies and roadmaps, set further direction for end user computing domain
- Define 3 year plans strategy and roadmap for end user computing domain
- Keeping up to date on end user computing trends
- Providing end user computing expertise and guidance
- Provide subject matter expertise in terms of technical solutions, licensing and costs
- Minimum of five years' experience in managing end user devices in a large (2000+) environment - ESSENTIAL
- Experience working in a technically challenging environment
- Microsoft products e.g. Exchange, OWA, SQL Server
- Virtual Desktop Environments
- Security policies, standards and implementation
- Practices and methods of IT strategy, enterprise architecture and security architecture
Permanent opportunity with great salary and benefits package.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.