EMEA Payroll Analyst
Great opportunity for experienced EMEA Payroll Analyst to join leading engineering software company based in Dublin city centre
Reporting to Payroll Manager
On the role:
- Attractive salary with the bonus and relocation assistance
- Health insurance
- Life Insurance
- Income Protection
- 25 days of annual leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Travel Card Reimbursement
- Employee Stock Purschase Plan
- Employee Assistance Perogramme
- Consistently perform highly accurate payroll processing
- Process salaries/hourly pay, withholding taxes, pensions, vacation, sick leave and worker's compensation records etc. accurately & timely
- Partner with HR and outside vendors to process Expat tax payments
- Create and update payroll procedure documentation.
- Work with ICP to ensure accurate and timely payroll processing
- Review ICP output
- Support statutory financial audit.
- Compile reports as needed and provide to HR, management, etc.
- Data collection to assist with external and internal audits
- Perform statutory reporting for payroll
- Create Purchase Order within Ariba for payroll service fees, garnishments and taxes, etc.
- Document and update payroll procedures
- Post journal entries into SAP
- Consistently perform accurate and timely general ledger reconciliations
- Perform SAP clearing of all Payroll payments
- Continued focus on identifying process improvements
- Complete other tasks as requested
- Analyze and provide payroll reports to management
- Assist with and answer questions in relation to external and internal audits
- Work with other departments (tax, HR, legal, corporate accounting, FP&A..) to resolve issues
- Work with external parties (tax entities, vendors, pension brokers…) to resolve issues
- Work with "third party" actuarial on pension/retirement valuation.
- Analysis for projects / complex tasks outside core payroll execution
- Own the reconciliation of all the payroll entries in the general ledger
- Create and maintain the Payroll Vendor/ICP templates and reports used to upload payroll entries in SAP
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in multinational, busy environment
- Experience working with external parties (vendors)
- Proficiency/Fluency in another european language - strongly desired
- Payroll related qualifications - desired
- Great organizational and communication skills
If you are interested, please do not hesitate and apply within
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.