Electronics Design Engineer (Medical Device)
Electronics Design Engineer
(Medical Device Organization)
We are looking for problem solvers!
Take on the challenge to develop our next generation of products. Work closely with the engineering team to take the product from concept thru to market. Help us to make it the greatest ever.
You can learn how manufacturing and quality control happens for the medical device industry. Also, be learn how medical products are developed. Understanding the process is the first step to becoming a better engineer.
- Integration of new hardware for microfluidic products in the pipeline.
- Responsible for meeting product requirements, driving for breakthroughs in cost and efficiency, selection of new components, schematic design, low level programming in C/C++, debug and validation.
- Create prototypes and proof-of-concept by applying lean prototyping methodology.
- Collaborate with rest of the engineering team to drive deliverables towards release of the new products.
- Actively scout new electronics and sensor technologies to improve products and create new solutions.
- Solving manufacturing issues for current product lines that deal with hardware control of pumps/flow sensors and firmware programming.
- Bug investigation for product reliability and robustness issues that deal with firmware logic and hardware reliability.
- Optimising manufacturing processes for fault catching and quality checks.
- Cross trained to understand product commissioning and manufacturing processes.
- At least 2 years of experience in robotics and hardware control.
- Experienced and familiar with C, C++, Python and Visual C++.
- At least Bachelors in Electrical or related engineering fields. Knowledge of compiled language (C, C++, Java, etc) Experience debugging custom hardware and sensor networks are an advantage.
- Having some knowledge of MySQL database is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
- Ability to recognize and track issues in software/electronics hardware.
- Excellent team player
If you are keen for the above role, do send in your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Shortlisted candidates will be notified and arranged for a confidential chat.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1104777