Editorial Content Manager
Editorial Content Manager
A leading payment services and credit card provider is currently looking to recruit a Editorial Content Manager within their Corporate Relations team, this role is responsible for devising creative content, thought leadership pieces and working with a variety of different channels internally and externally. This business is specifically looking for individuals with previous Banking, Cards or Financial Services experience. Salary between; £38,000 - £45,000 per annum plus benefits and bonus. This position is based in Central London.
- Working with the senior leadership, PR and External Communications teams to define topics of conversation
- Owning the digital content strategy, working closely with the PR team to develop a content calendar aligned to the business' priorities to ensure consistent communications
- Working alongside the PR, Social Media Specialist and Digital Marketing Manager to product engaging thought leadership content for the corporate website, intranet, Twitter feed and LinkedIn page that can also be used by the PR team in external media releases
- Owning the creative delivery of the internal magazine/newsletter for colleagues, overseeing both the editorial and visual components of the magazine
- Serve as a 'brand expert' and the go-to person within the Corporate Communications team
- Working with the external communications team to deliver best-in-class thought leadership content the intranet
- Writing thought leadership articles, based around the content pillars defined by the business
- Seeking opportunities within the businesses to create original content for individual business units
- Overseeing the editorial content produced by agencies, including content direction and editing
- Ensuring that all content goes through the correct sign-off procedures before being passed to the digital performance manager for publication
- Manage the running of the content management system, ensuring its efficiency and effectiveness for all business units and suggesting optimisations where possible. Also act as the point of contact between the business and the platform's team for the purpose of any additions or changes
- Lead the design and editorial production of the internal magazine.
- Work with the editorial agency to decide which stories will be included in the internal magazine
- Oversee the writing of every story, including copy direction and editing
- Work closely with the agency to direct story design treatments, layout, graphics, photography and additional multimedia content
- Review and feedback on all design proofs
- Overseeing external agencies and third parties for the purpose of content production, from briefing through to direction and delivery
- Manage all images used on the intranet, including sourcing and re-sizing on-brand photography to accompany dot com and social content
- Raising of PO's and payment of suppliers on time and within the Sourcing/Procurement guidelines
- Graphic and/or digital design skills (obtained industry or agency side)
- Use of Adobe Creative Suite software
- Use and extensive knowledge of content management systems
If you have extensive content creationA experience across Banking, Cards/Payments or Financial Services, please apply by applying for the role below.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.