Director of Product - Payments
What you would do:
- Lead our Dublin office and help build remote teams that operate effectively.
- Recruit, hire and retain top talent
- Guide your direct reports' career development, ensure they achieve their business outcomes and support them to excellence.
- Build and deliver the vision, strategy and product roadmap for one of the most critical pieces of our infrastructure: our billing & payments product.
- Lead discussion and decision-making around complex issues of compliance, payment providers, fraud, payouts, reliability & payment internationalization.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams from engineering, data science, design, finance, legal and more
- Understand and influence the roadmaps of our external payment providers
- 10+ years of experience building billing, payments, fraud or financial products in a product management role.
- 15+ years Product management, experience managing 4-5 product teams.
- Recurring Revenue experience (Subscription billing)
- Attention to detail - we process and pay out a lot of money on behalf of creators. There is little room for error.
- Strong understanding of the billing and payments ecosystem and provider stack. Have operated payments at scale.
- Deep customer centricity
- A track record of revenue growth.
- Ownership - the desire to be accountable to metric-moving outcomes.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.