Digital Performance Manager
Digital Performance Manager
A leading payment services and credit card provider is currently looking to recruit a Digital Performance Manager within their Corporate Relations team, this role is responsible for devising creative content and campaigns for PR, social and digital channels. This business is specifically looking for individuals with previous Banking, Cards or Financial Services experience and a flair for digital analytics and the ability to translate dashboard and report findings for senior management. Salary between; £38,000 - £45,000 per annum plus benefits and bonus. This position is based in Central London.
- Creating a digital channel strategy and gaining buy-in from various stakeholders across the business, both internally and externally
- Project managing and upgrading the optimisation of the external corporate website including site enhancements, developments, bug fixes and content e.g. new components, domain migrations, and site content building and publishing.
- Project managing and updating the optimisation of the internal website (intranet) managing the existing site and interface into IT
- Digital Signage - lead the business in creating a new global digital signage solution to provide an innovative new channel for communications professionals
- Ensuring digital internal and external real estate is successfully integrated with the wider group
- Effectively positioning the brand as a leader in the payments space
- Day-to-day management and collation of digital metrics, providing analysis around return on investment
- Gather and document digital requirements and thereby aid the rationalisation of tools across analytics, video hosting and distribution, Tag Management etc
- Publishing and updating content through the web pages in a timely manner to the corporate website
- Working closely with the Social Media and Editorial Content team, liaising with external agencies such as digital and design to implement changes where necessary and to track progress on a monthly basis (KPI's), holding and attending regular meetings with a view to optimising the digital portfolio
- Liaising with other areas of the business and acting as the go-to contact within the payments division for questions around the intranet, as well as including optimisations and additions to new and existing pages
- Becoming the go to expert for Digital across the cards business
- Work with PR and Internal Communications teams internally to increase exposure and inform the employee network of changes to the intranet etc.
- Adobe CQ5, 5.5 or AEM6 & Oracle 11G
- Tag Management and Content Management Systems
- Various applications such as Adobe Test&Target and Google Analytics
- As well as a deep knowledge of SEO, PPC and HTML
- Prince 2
If you have extensive digital delivery experience across Banking, Cards/Payments or Financial Services, please apply by applying for the role below.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.