- Providing legal structuring advice for new, bespoke products (in the form of securities).
- Legal risk sign-off for English law governed securities/distribution related matters by participating in business approval committees, including monitoring and assessing legal, regulatory and reputational risk in issuance / distribution structures.
- Advising on regulatory developments affecting English law securities, distribution and issuance vehicles across Europe including MiFID II, PRIIPS, BMR, PD/PR, etc.
- Coordinating on-going jurisdictional due diligence for securities sales and distribution.
- Representing the Legal department/bank at relevant industry forums, committees or working groups in respect of structured products.
- Working collaboratively with other team members to manage DSG/SIG's workload.
- English qualified lawyer with a minimum of 3 years relevant post qualification experience.
- An outgoing and robust personality who is capable of working both autonomously and collaboratively as part of a cross-disciplinary team/department.
- Clear, concise and effective communicator (both written and oral).
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise work
- Strong secuities and derivatives law understanding.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.