Cyber Threat Management Lead (Assistant Director)
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A leading organisation in the Healthcare Technology sector, transforming healthcare through smart technology and latest innovations. The company who value talents, who promotes talents achieving career progression.
The Cyber Threat Management (CTM) Lead is accountable to ensure the efficient and effective use of cyber threat intelligence to identify malicious threat actors, thwart hackers and hunt for potential threats. The CTM Lead will also work with the Cybersecurity Incident Response (CSIR) Lead to develop new detection strategies, fine tuning signatures and ensure support for the cybersecurity incident management team as part of the incident response process.
- Strategic planning for investment and/or adoption of cybersecurity technologies to maximize effectiveness of cybersecurity intelligence and threat hunting
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to collect, process, curate, and apply external and internal threat intelligence feeds to the Incident Management team with proposed actions and recommendations.
- Brief senior management on the threat landscape, emerging trends, threat actors and their tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs)
- Oversee the design and execution of hypothesis-based threat hunting expeditions
- Drive continuous improvement of the framework and standard operating procedures for cyber threat intelligence and threat hunting
- Empower the threat management team to innovate and integrate cyber threat intelligence and threat hunting to enhance existing risk posture
- Mentor, train and provide oversight for cyber threat analysts and threat hunters
- Track and analyse cybersecurity metrics for optimal effectiveness, benchmarking and Management reporting.
- 8 or more years of experience with at least 5 years in cybersecurity intelligence including generating and communicating actionable intelligence and analysis of cyber threats
- Experience in cyber threat hunting and/or red teaming
- Experience in cybersecurity analytic techniques to identify and track cyber threat actors and events
- Experience in collecting, analysing and interpreting data from multiple sources
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders including explaining technical concepts to non-technical recipients (technical and non-technical)
- Ability to be autonomous but proactive in reaching out for support
- Familiarity with the Kill Chain Methodology, MITRE ATT& CK Framework, NIST Cybersecurity Framework (CSF), etc.
- Bachelor and/or Master degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Relevant certifications in cybersecurity, e.g. CISSP, GCTI, GCFA, GNFA or similar
MORGAN MCKINLEY PTE LTD
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1876903
Registration Name: Shalu Surana