Cyber Security Risk & Compliance - Assistant Director
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A leading organisation in the Healthcare Technology sector, transforming healthcare through smart technology and latest innovations. The company who value talents, who promotes talents achieving career progression.
Job Role: Assistant Director
Department: Risk & Compliance
Position Summary / Project Description
You will be responsible to carry out compliance checks on public healthcare IT systems to assess the overall state of compliance with prevailing cybersecurity policies, processes and standards. You will also be required to work closely with both internal and external stakeholders to implement strategic initiatives to strengthen public healthcare's cyber resilience.
Role and Responsibilities
- Conduct assessment and testing of IT systems to ensure ongoing adherence with prevailing cybersecurity policies, processes and standards, and to determine the operating effectiveness of the controls implemented.
- Carry out thematic supervision against emerging threats and risks
- Provide independent security advisory and recommendations to delivery teams in the design of controls to address regulatory and organizational requirements on cybersecurity.
- Develop data analytics and AI capability to meet risk management needs and identify risk trends and areas of concerns across the health sectors.
- Provide regular reporting to relevant stakeholders, including senior management, on the overall state of cybersecurity compliance in public healthcare.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 8 to 10 years of IT security experience, preferably in the area of IT security compliance and assurance.
- Strong analytical skills with proficiency in data analytics, visualization and programming (e.g. Tableau, SQL, Python).
- Candidates with CISA, CISM and/or CISSP certifications would have an advantage.
- Self-motivated with strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills with stakeholders at all levels.
MORGAN MCKINLEY PTE LTD
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1876903
Registration Name: Shalu Surana