Cyber Security Incident Response (Senior Manager)
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A leading organisation in the Healthcare Technology sector, transforming healthcare through smart technology and latest innovations. The company who value talents, who promotes talents achieving career progression.
Job Role: Cybersecurity Incident Response
Years of Experience
* At least 8 - 10 years' experience in cybersecurity incident response.
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop Cyber Incident Response Readiness - Get prepared before it happens
- Develop Incident Response Plan that integrate into ERM incident response.
- Work with various stakeholders to ensure cyberattack preparedness
- Test Cyber Incident Response Readiness - Test to ensure we are ready
- Coordinate table top exercise with management
- Participate cyberattack exercise such as CSA Exercise Cyber Star
- Support Incident Response - Support response when it happens
- Assess & classify security incident. Initiate response actions
- Notify cluster management
- Contain and eradicate the incident
- Recovery post incident
- Investigate the incident
- Review alerts from MSSP
Requirements / Qualifications
- At least 8-10 years of cybersecurity incident response experience is required.
- A strong communicator with good writing and communication skill.
- Able to work under pressure and work with multiple parties needed to manage the cybersecurity incident.
- Cybersecurity incident response related certifications such as GCIH, GCFA, GRID, GCIA is a requirement.
MORGAN MCKINLEY PTE LTD
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1876903
Registration Name: Shalu Surana