Customer Service Assistant
Job Title: Customer Service Call Centre Assistant
Pay rate: £11.00 - £12.00 per hour
Hours: Shift patterns
Start date: ASAP
End date: TBC (long term temporary role)
An established company and a leader within their market place are recruiting for a Customer Service Call Centre Assistant to join them immediately on a long term temporary basis for a long term on-going period.
This role is to provide support to a busy Customer Service department, taking inbound calls and providing support to the end users escalating any query or compliant.
To be eligible for the role you must be able to commit to either of the following days and hours which is alternated week by week
Monday to Friday;
8.00am - 4.30pm
9.00am - 5.30pm or
10.30am - 7.00pm
and every third Saturday: 9.00am - 3.00pm (paying overtime)
- Strong communication skills
- Previous customer service experience
- Complaint handling experience
- Used to dealing with high call volumes
- Problem solving, organised, time management, able to prioritise when under pressure
- MS excel knowledge
- Able to work in a challenging environment where the company is developing processes and ways of working.
- Adaptable to change with a pragmatic 'can do' attitude
- Good customer Focus / Proactive
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.