Custodian Oversight Officer (6 Month Contract)
This exciting and challenging contract role requires someone who is capable of working off of their own initiative and has a good understanding of the fiduciary and depositary services. Day to day functions of the role include.
- Data Gathering- AUC reporting and adhoc information requests.
- Assistance with preparation of meeting material and minutes for Fiduciary/Due Diligence meetings.
- Assistance with regulatory and internal audits
- Providing support for due diligence assessments
- Assisting with market eligibility reviews with regards to the depositary's safekeeping obligations under CASS, AIFMD, UCITs and CSSF requirements.
Required skills and experience for the role are as follows;
- Bachelors degree in Business/Finance or a related field.
- Five years experience in the financial services industry. Funds and Trustee services are preferable.
- Excellent interpersonal and Communication skills.
- IT literate with excellent Microsoft office skills.
- Experience managing service provider relationships.
- Knowledge of the securities and cash settlement process.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.