As part of the finance team within the wider Legal team, you will provide high level support in a fast paced, rewarding environment.
THE OPPORTUNITY ALSO OFFERS THE FOLLOWING
- A competitive salary is on offer
- Attractive Dublin City Centre located in the IFSC
- You will work and learn alongside highly intelligent, skilled colleagues
- Get involved in (CSR) Corporate Social Responsibility programmes with various community projects
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES IN YOUR NEXT ROLE ?
- You will ensure that daily, a high volume of calls & emails are made to ensure debt collections targets are met
- Liaise closely with key stakeholders to provide monthly meeting updates of outstanding debtors
- Aid in the assistance of creating weekly and monthly reports for senior management
- Garnering close working relationships with internal and external key stakeholders, ensuring a high level of support and query resolution is ensured in a timely manner
- Assist in bank and accounts reconciliation
WHAT ARE THE KEY REQUIREMENTS YOU SHOULD HAVE ?
- You will have at least 3 years proven experience working in a busy credit control/ accounts receivable environment
- You will be a team player with a proven ability to work under pressure and strive towards weekly and monthly deadlines
- Impeccable organisational skills with a great eye for detail
- Be IT savvy with strong experience using different systems
- Previous experience working in a similar role with the Legal Industry would be a distinct advantage
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.