Corporate Strategy Manager
- You will be representing company as the liaison with external environment, as well as being responsible for building new and maintaining existing commercial relationships
- Develop and strengthen lines of communication with key persons in the derivative industry
- Direct the business on developments relating to our markets, operations and business partners
- Work with other functions to optimize daily trading/operation based on market condition changes
- Advocate and achieve market structure improvements across the industry
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Finance, Economics, Commerce or similar.
- 3+ years of experience in Financial industry including exchanges, security and future's company or work for financial services as a strategy consultant.
- Demonstrated Strong problem-solving abilities, applying multiple skills (e.g., finance, technology, strategy, operations)
- The ability to distil information to produce well-written reports and presentations