- Be in charge of mitigating compliance risks through development and implementation of compliance programs. This includes compliance risk assessments, pre-approvals, and monitoring.
- Be responsible for implementing, administrating, and certifying compliance policies, procedures, and practices.
- Be in charge of conducting employee compliance trainings and providing compliance advisory.
- Investigate compliance issues and take actions accordingly.
- Analyze compliance metrics and audits.
- Enforce anti-bribery and anti-competition law compliance.
- At least 4 years of compliance experience (In any industry)
- Managerial experience
- Business level english and fluent Japanese
About our client
Our client is a well established top tier medical device firm that is looking for a compliance manager to manage their team. This is a great opportunity if you are looking to step up into a career into the medical device industry without experience in that field/industry.
They have flexible working practices as they are able to have flex time, work from home weekly, as well as other benefits.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.