Compliance/Data Protection Manager
The ideal candidate will come from a compliance, data and GDPR background. Exposure and understanding of auditing procedures, with competence around ISO9001 accreditation.
The key duties and responsibilities will involve the following :
- Proactively keeping update on statutory, legal and regulation compliance
- Create information and design training delivery material for all departments
- Acting as the SME with regards to data compliance and GDPR matters
- Manage and implement all data protection and compliance strategies
- To be the Data Protection Officer for the organisation
- Assess operation risks and develop management strategies
- Responsible for Health and Safety and instigating a program across the business to support zero accident culture
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.