Company Information RFP Writer - Asset Management
Join a global institutional asset management firm to working in their RFP and reporting team. The focus will be on Company Information and some Equity products for UK and EMEA markets, and will require collaboration with cross-border colleagues. Working as part of a team responding to requests for proposals (RFPs), RFIs and due diligence questionnaires.
RFP Writer's Key Responsibilities:
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Maintain and create Company Information and Equity related marketing materials, including fund reporting, and responding to RFP, RFIs and DDQs.
- Populating the consultant database, working closely with the products team to ensure all data is up to date and accurate.
- Communicating and working with all departments across the firm, including involvement in daily risk meetings and access to investment fund managers.
RFP Writer's ideal skills, qualifications and experience:
- Proven experience for a number of years in RFP writing within an institutional asset management firm
- Excellent written and analytical skills, confident using Excel and able to convey complex investment concepts in comprehensible formats.
- Highly educated to degree level or equivalent, CFA and MBA preferable but by no means essential.
- Excellent product knowledge, with previous exposure to Equities
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.