Leading, highly reputable investment manager is hiring a brand new role in their team, a Communications opportunity.
Responsibilities of Communications Professional:
- Responsible for writing and editing external, corporate communications such as the financial results, sustainability report, annual corporate reports.
- In charge of communications on social media, which involves monthly uploads onto LinkedIn and Twitter
- Shape and repurpose content, using story-telling abilities to engage external stakeholders in the industry
- This is a hybrid role with exposure to very senior stakeholders
Experience required of Communications Professional:
- A very minimumof 2 years experience
- Excellent written ability and editorial skills
- Experience working at an investment manager, or a journalist/agency professional with expertise in this space
- Ability to hold your own with senior management
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.