Huge opportunity for a commercially focused Financial Analyst in a multi-faceted organisation based in Dublin West
This is an extremely rare opportunity for a commercial accountant to join the fast paced finance division of a major FMCG organisation. Reporting directly into the Financial Controller, this position will give the successful candidate the chance to work alongside senior management and really influence the decision making process in the business at a strategic level. This role will offer great opportunities across a multitude of divisions in a highly ambitious, progressive company.
- Develop and continuously improve timely and accurate monthly accounts, analysis and reports.
- Provide accurate and insightful information to the Senior management team
- Keep management informed of their Business Unit performance by departmental performance reporting.
- Preparation of budgets and expected outturn financial results. Monitor the financial performance against budget and highlight variances/non-performance issues as appropriate.
- Preparation of commercial revenue and operational business cases and capital expenditure proposals.
- Drive operating performance improvement within the organisation to reduce run costs and enable transform and growth activity
- Seek and drive financial efficiencies and continuous improvement in both internal and external costs
- Dealing with ad hoc financial analysis/report requests/queries from various stakeholders
- Challenging, supporting and influencing the Senior management team on matters relating to the opex strategies for the business and other stakeholders
- Drive efficiencies in existing maintenance contracts
- Qualified accountant with at least 1 years post qualification experience (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with proven commercial and operational experience.
- Strong analytical, data analysis and organisational skills.
- A problem solver with commercial and business acumen.
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing, negotiating and leadership skills required and proven effectiveness at working directly with senior leadership as well as front line staff.
- Advanced excel skills.
- Proven ability to identify, communicate and deliver sound financial/business insights, challenge and advice.
- Ability to work well with other functions in team environment and able to develop relationships and influence at senior level.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.