Our client is a leading ASX listed brand with headquarters based in Sydney and a global presence. They are known in the Australian market for offering fantastic career growth opportunities and have an excellent company culture. They have experienced year on year growth over the past few years and as a result, are looking to bring in high calibre individuals to support with this role.
As Commercial Analyst, you will be reporting to the Commercial Finance Manager and responsible for the following:
- Provide financial analysis around business performance, assessing market risks & opportunities to be communicated to senior management
- Development of BI reports to provide a visual representation of the performance of a specific business unit
- Improvement & enhancement of existing reports, also identifying processes which can be improved or streamlined
- Business partnering with other business units such as operations, sales, marketing & IT to deliver strategic support and drive business outcomes
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have the following experience:
- CPA/CA/ACCA Qualified / Part-Qualified or equivalent
- Strong financial analysis, reporting & BI reporting experience
- Strong written & verbal communication skills, able to develop strong relationships across multiple functions within a business
- Able to start at short notice
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, please use the links provided and submit your updated resume. We will endeavour to contact all candidates with an update on your application.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.