CNC Operator - Cork
As CNC operator you will be responsible for ensuring all orders are produced within tolerance and within the allocated time frame. The operate a modern, clean factory and use the latest technology to process and handle our products. The company has an emphasis on working safely.
Our clients offer customers high precision machining. From one-off machined parts to high volume production, they have the capacity to machine a wide variety of parts from conventional 3 axis machining and now 5 axis machining work in all materials from plastics, aluminium, stainless steel, ceramics and titanium.
- Produce customer orders from work sheets, drawings and DXF files
- Set up, load and operate CNC Machines
- Check quality of raw material prior to commencing work
- Maintain a safe and tidy work station
- Carry out weekly maintenance tasks on CNC
- Fill out company audit spreadsheet
- Carry out all duties in accordance with company H&S policy
- Quality check all completed orders
- Manage time to ensure targets are achieved
Need to be flexible to work different shifts, availability for:
- 12 hour shifts 3 days on 4 days off
Shift allowance available
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.