Client Reporting Executive
A top-tier investment manager is looking for a motivated and driven individual with exposure to asset management to join their Operations team in a challenging and rewarding client reporting role to assist with business retention.
With plenty of opportunities for project management and progression, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone to carve a career in Investment Management. Based in the City, London.
Client Reporting Executive's accountabilities & responsibilities:
- Support for the production and management of marketing investment reports, including fund factsheets, KIIDs and valuations on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis, ensuring materials are accurate and easily translatable into local languages
- Deadline management, ensuring all work is produced in a timely manner and internal expectations are managed accordingly
- Identification of client needs, and creating value-add solutions to ensure any communications to clients are effective and efficient.
- Relationship management of external Fund databases such as Bloomberg and Morningstar
- Working closely with Investment, Product and Compliance teams to ensure information is accurate and compliant
- Working with Design teams to ensure reports are aesthetically pleasing to the end-client
- Wider support to internal teams on an ad hoc basis.
Client Reporting Executive's experience & knowledge:
- A graduate or marketing specialist with previous experience in a similar role in Operations, Research or Marketing, with exposure to Investment Products would be preferred.
- Previous exposure to the production of factsheets and KIIDs would help but they have the capacity to train if needed
- Client-centric individual with a passion and interest to develop a career in Asset Management, studying towards the IMC would be beneficial
- Mastery of MS Office suite, namely Excel, Word and Outlook
- Motivated and ambitious individual with good communication skills (both verbal and written), able to adhere to tight deadlines and work well independently or as part of a team
Associated Salary & Benefits:
£35,000 - £38,000 + discretionary bonus + benefits package
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.