Citrix Lead Engineer
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A leading organisation in the Healthcare Technology sector, transforming healthcare through smart technology and latest innovations. The company who value talents, who promotes talents achieving career progression.
Job Role: Lead Engineer
Department: Systems Management
Years of Experience
At least 6 - 8 years' experience in developing, implementing and maintaining IT systems
Roles And Responsibilities
Requirements / Qualifications
The lead engineer shall be capable to support the following products
- Citrix XenDesktop Infrastructure
- Citrix NetScaler Infrastructure
- Citrix User Profile, Print and Policy Management
- Citrix Provisioning Services
- Citrix NetScaler Management and Analytics System
- Citrix App Layering
- Citrix Workspace Environment Manager
The lead engineer shall have 6-8 years' experience in above products (or their predecessors), at least 3 years as a Citrix-certified engineer (minimally CCA-V), and shall be responsible to ensure the Citrix environment in maintained and supported based on Citrix best practises.
- Ensure all Citrix related queries, requests and issues are handled in a timely manner in order to achieve user satisfaction
- Handle incident management and escalation of Citrix related incidents.
- Identify areas of improvement to entire Citrix operation and provide recommendations on ways to improve user experience and infrastructure resiliency.
MORGAN MCKINLEY PTE LTD
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1876903
Registration Name: Shalu Surana