Cash Management Operations - Associate
- Manage the cash positions of the bank to ensure that the bank has enough liquidity to meet its daily business requirements and regulatory obligations.
- Work in the cash management team to ensure accurate and timely cash management and settlement, working closely with Treasury, the different business units and other operation teams.
- Ensure that the different entities within the group have enough liquidity by issuing loans.
- Complete short and mid-term planning to ensure borrowing needs are successfully anticipated and surplus cash is invested in short-term money market instruments.
- This position is ideal for a candidate who wants to understand the wide firm's activities and work closely with the business trading money-market instruments to ensure the most effective liquidity levels.
- Strong understanding of Japan banking industry (experience within liquidity operations is not necessarily required as long as the applicant has knowledge of this area).
- High-level fluency in Japanese and business level English.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and challenging environment with demands from many stakeholders.
About our client
Top global Investment Bank, offering a wide range of financial solutions to clients in Japan.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.