Business Manager - Financial Planning
Unique opportunity to join a global Bank in Dublin City Centre. This role is responsible for the overall financial management of three separate divisions. The successful candidate will also get involved in decision making, forecasting and medium and long term planning.
- You will be responsible for team leadership and engagement.
- You will be responsible for all forecasting activities and provide direction to the team on structured financial modelling
- Rate analysis and modelling
- Creation of reporting packages and monthly reviews
- Offer solutions and corrective actions based on the analysis of the financial performance
- You will influence the commercial and senior leadership team to make optimal investment and trade-off decisions
- You will be responsible for identifying and supporting the business in delivering initiatives that maximise revenue growth
- Drive key process improvements from both a people and systems perspective.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors degree with excellent quantitative skills
- Does not require an accountancy qualification
- Previous experience working with senior managers and stakeholders
- Strong financial, operational and commercial expertise within financial services
- Financial modelling experience and a high degree of competency in MS Office
- Strong influencing and communication skills
- A drive to succeed whilst focused on delivering results
- Proactive approach to decision making, process improvement and accountability.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.