Business Intelligence Manager
An innovative and rapidly growing start-up that's increasing it's headcount by 20 in the coming year is looking for a BI Manager to build out an engineering team that will cover various areas of Data Engineering, Business Intelligence and Data Science for the organisation worldwide(San Fran & Dublin). If you are an ambitious individual who would be happy to take on the challenge of delivering high-impact solutions within an intimate
environment, then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
- Develop and build the BI strategy for their biggest client
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to gather requirements and introduce necessary BI solutions.
- Dashboard design & development
- Efficiently oversee and lead a team of developers and engineers
- Partner with Data engineers in validating data, accuracy and availability.
- Build out a BI team
- 6+ years' experience in a relevant position. Minimum of 3 years management experience.
- Recent development experience with a popular similar visualisation tool, optimization, analytics and large data sets, project managementand dashboard creation is a must
- Strong Knowledge of databases and Data modeling concepts & querying tools(Snowflake, AWS Athena)
- SQL Expertise
- Prior experience managing teams
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.