Business Analyst - Real Time Gross Settlement System (RTGS)
Business Change Analyst - RTGS (Real-Time Gross Settlements)
Morgan McKinley are pleased to be supporting our client on their real-time gross settlements programme. You will be responsible for assessing, designing, and implementing change on behalf of the programme.
- Relevant experience supporting; business change delivery within a project setting.
- Experience of working in a similar change management or project management role.
- Ability to work confidently with multiple stakeholders and support multiple work streams.
- Ability to deliver against an agreed project timeline and milestones, managing interdependencies with other workstreams, and escalating/setting expectations within the programme if there is a risk to delivery.
- Able to develop new ideas as needed according to changes that arise e.g. re-planning as business priorities change.
- Good at providing potential solutions with the team and being able to work on resolutions independently.
- Good degree of skill in the use of general office software tools including Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Visio.
If you would like to apply, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.