Our Client, one of the largest FMCG MNC which has more than 200,000employees worldwide and their brands sold over 150countries. With the best working culture and cohesive environment, they are definitely one of the best companies to work for. Indeed, they have also been voted the top employees' choice for numerous years.
Currently, they are expanding their high performing business units in Singapore. They are looking for a motivated business analyst to explore an exciting opportunity with dynamic team.
Reporting to an experienced and people oriented Business Controller; you will work closely with the business to prepare accurate business reports and to ensure adequate controls are in place to ensure profitability for the business unit. The role will include but not limited to:-
- Analyse and monitor business performance to provide updated financial information to support management decision making.
- Work closely with the sales, marketing and supply chain teams for a comprehensive understanding about the market and the business performance against forecast and budgets in order to provide accurate reporting to the management
- Provide monthly forecasting, identification of risk and opportunity of revenue margin to keep cost in line with budget in addition to analyzing revenue and cost drivers of the company
- Evaluating new products launch and measure the performance and return on investment
- Minimum Degree in Accountancy
- Minimum 2 - 3 years of business analysis or FP&A experience
- Candidates from FMCG, Retail or Pharmaceutical Industry will be advantageous
- Self Driven, motivated and detail oriented individual
- Good track record working closely with the sales team in regards to business analysis matters.
This is an exciting role for a dynamic and experienced Business Analyst or FP&A candidate who is looking for an environment that can enhance their careers in a fast paced working environment.
If you're interested in this role, please send your updated CV (word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion
Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1770493
Registration Name: Soh Sun Yi