They are looking for ambitious, outgoing and positive people to join their busy team. This is a very exciting opportunity for someone looking for a new role where you can use your experience. This role offer a very competitive salary and great progression prospects within the first 12 months.
About the Role
The role will be to identify and solve critical issues the business encounters and will gain hands-on experience in the different areas of the business. This position is also a unique opportunity to work directly with senior executives, some of the most experienced leaders in the industry.
- Lead the implementations of solutions to complex problems
- Provide analytical support in evaluating different strategic opportunities
- Develop f models of supply and demand to support business decisions and resource allocation
- Proactively identify and implement solutions to improve efficiency
- Build the main business metrics and dashboards to track and assess the performance of different areas across the business
Skills and Attributes
- Organized and reliable with attention to detail
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding written and oral communication, including strong ability to work effectively with senior management and cross-functional teams
- Desire to learn and build an analytical skill set including excel modelling and data analysis using SQL
- A degree in an analytical field such as Engineering, Economics or Mathematics
If you require any additional information on this and other vacancies, market updates, salary guidelines or career advice please feel free to get in touch on 061-430940 or drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.