A great new contract opportunity has come in with a reputable company based here in Cork. They are looking to add a Business Analyst to their company who is extremely driven and has strong stakeholder management skills. If you are looking for a new role that would allow you to get involved and work on interesting projects then this would be the one for you.
What will the right person look like?
The ideal candidate for this position will have an in-depth knowledge of all duties of a business analyst with 4+ years of experience. In this role, you will have the chance to utilize your strong business analysis skills with key emphasis on your ability to work within an agile environment. You will be responsible for defining the requirements for both projects and other initiatives to ensure the delivery of an overall integration solution to the business. It will be key to be able to work closely with all stakeholders within the business.
What will you be doing?
- Work on projects from initial requirements and throughout the lifecycle to the support of the delivery solution
- Demonstrate strong ability to work and be successful within an agile environment
- Conduct workshops and interviews in order to gather business requirements
- Collaborate with several stakeholders, both internal and external to work closely on all aspects of the requirements gathering
- Utilize your understanding of the solution requirements to write up functional and technical documentation
- Provide support to other teams and help ensure the overall understanding of the solutions for the projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is keen to put in the work and reap the rewards. If you are interested and wish to know more, get in touch to discuss further.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.