A small and expanding investment management firm is set to embark on a multiyear growth programme to triple their assets under management. As part of this rapid expansion they are looking for hands on Business Analysts to lead on various front to back transformation initiatives across their IT and operations infrastructure - specifically looking for order management systems and/or fund accounting systems implementations experience.
- You will liaise with stakeholders across front to back office IT and operations to illicit requirements, process maps and functional specifications
- Work independently or as part of a small team to define end to end system implementations plans; OMS, fund accounting systems, middle and back office finance systems
- Lead delivery efforts through testing and go-live support
- Design and run workshops to convey change and benefits assessments across the firm
- Face off to vendors and third party suppliers across implementation initiatives for new systems, managing business relationships and improving collaboration
- You will have extensive systems delivery experience across buy side organisations
- Excellent investment management business knowledge, you'll work independently to drive and take the reins on various workstreams
- Comfortable and familiar in facing off to front office asset management business
- Order management systems implementation experience such as Charles River, Thinkfolio or AIM and/or fund accounting systems implementation experience
- A technical background would be preferred, Business Analysts adept with writing functional specifications would be considered
- You will have excellent and demonstrable senior stakeholder management experience
This is an exciting opportunity for hands on and independent project professionals to impact change within a growing organisation. Please apply ASAP if you fit the requirements above.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.