As Business Analyst you will work with a clear vision, objective and mission statement achieving goals through projects that translate the customers' needs into new products, services and processes.
As an advocate for the business, you will work collaboratively with the business and IT departments to ensure the requirements are delivered and fed back into the team.
- Ensure solutions align with the business strategy and meet the needs of the customer at all times.
- On evaluating processes, the Business Analyst must identify and define the business and technology requirements, showing an ability to adapt to differing subject matters from project to project.
- Planning, organising and managing the requirements gathering process.
- Draw requirements through methods such as, but not limited to, workshops, process analysis and observation.
- In working to ensure benefits are realised as early as possible the Business Analyst must document agreed requirements on time and in line with the scope and goals of the project.
- Prioritise requirements in line with feasibility and business needs, at all times ensuring that a minimum viable approach is adhered to.
- Effective communication to stakeholders as well as the ability to document/analyse change requests as the project requires.
- Support development through a project incorporating system testing and user acceptance testing.
- Work closely with the Project Manager, in particular in the areas of work breakdown structures and Post implementation reviews.
- Track and record time spent on projects.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Information Systems or a related field.
- 6+ years experience in a business analysis role, while also demonstrating knowledge of a variety of BA practices.
- Exceptional planning and organisations skills, with an ability to clearly communicate complex problems through visual models/diagrams.
- Excellent communication, analysis, decision making and negotiation skills while also demonstrating an ability to engage with team members and stakeholders through active listening, in turn fostering strong relationships. Ability to communicate technical solutions into a language stakeholders can understand.
- Experience in Financial services.
- Demonstrating commercial awareness with the ability to remain focused when working to a tight deadline, all the while maintaining the ability to escalate any risks/issues to the appropriate individual.
- The ability to multi task and prioritise, holding exceptional analytical, problem solving and follow through skills.
- Willingness to travel.
This is a dynamic and exciting company, with an excellent reputation and proven track record in career progression and employee development.
Please get in touch with Lisa Lawlor to discuss the role in more detail, email email@example.com
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.