Brexit Documentation Advisory
- Negotiating Replication Agreements and negotiating new Master Agreements (GMRA and GMSLA).
- Undertaking the revision of existing template documentation and assisting with creation of new template documentation to the extent required.
- Assistance with creating and updating negotiation guidelines / playbooks for the documentation team.
- Conducting complex contract negotiations as required.
- Provision of advisory support in relation to ad hoc queries.
- Updating and maintaining internal systems as required.
- Previous experience with and a good understanding of the mechanics of the Global Master Repurchase Agreement and Global Master Securities Lending Agreement (as well as due diligence requirements and netting analysis).
- Excellent legal drafting and negotiation skills.
- A good understanding of the structure of an investment bank and the interaction between various teams and stakeholders.
- In house legal department experience within an investment bank would be useful.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.