Billing Services Administrator
The successful candidate will support the Billing provisioning & rate management teams in Clonakilty and will also have opportunities and exposure to assist with multinational colleagues and global billing and financial solutions.
- Complete end to end billing set up of new orders, from first customer roll out call through to first invoice review. Includes set up of the company and clients in the reservation system through to rate entry in the billing system. You will work closely with the Customer, Sales team, Implementation Services Team, Customer Service Team, and the overall Billing and Finance Team.
- Interpret and decipher all elements of contractual agreements to generate accurate customer invoicing - to include accurate currency conversions where applicable.
- Implement rate changes/new contracts/amendments for existing customers - ensuring accurate and precise rate entry.
- Revenue assurance and analysis - ability to identify when something looks inaccurate or not matching the contractual translation. Investigating, resolving and escalating when necessary.
- Peer reviewing/auditing rates of high revenue accounts to ensure the rates and settings in the billing system accurately reflect the customer contract.
- Escalate customer queries and billing related issues where necessary.
- Experience of working in a similar billing or finance team is desirable.
- Experience of revenue reporting and analysis and also a background in working with multi currencies is desirable.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong team player with good communication skills, who can interact with other departments.
- Computer Literate - MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet and Email
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION AND A CONFIDENTIAL DISCUSSION PLEASE APPLY HERE OR CONTACT DEBORAH NOYEK WITH YOUR UPDATED CV ON 021-2300300 OR EMAIL DNOYEK@MORGANMCKINLEY.IE
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.