Audit Manager Dublin
- Key member of Senior Management team with overall responsibility of scheduling of workflows and efficient management of the practice with significant partner support.
- Responsible for a large portfolio of clients
- Planning, staff scheduling and timing of workflows in relation to audit, accounts preparation and company secretarial matters.
- Liaising with clients in relation to their business advisory and financial requirements.
- Reviewing audit files, accounts files and other files prepared by the team.
- Dealing with technical queries from clients.
- Monitoring the development of seniors and trainees and completing performance appraisal process.
- Overseeing procedures to ensure compliance with all statutory filing deadlines for CRO and Revenue Commissioners.
- Involvement in billing process, time sheet recording and WIP review.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Staff and assignment management skills.
- Post qualified practice accounting experience.
- Exceptional leadership, communication, presentation and delegation capabilities.
- Fully Qualified Accountant (ACCA or equivalent)
- Ambitious and eager to progress.
- An in-depth knowledge of Accounting and Auditing Standards.
- Strong leadership skills with an ability to supervise an audit team.
- Self-starter who can critically analyse and assess information.
- Strong attention to detail with an ability to use own initiative.
- Knowledge of Sage/Relate/Xero not essential but an advantage.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.