Assistant Network Lead
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A leading organisation in the Healthcare Technology sector, transforming healthcare through smart technology and latest innovations. The company who value talents, who promotes talents achieving career progression.
Job Role: Assistant Lead Engineer
Department: Network Management
Years of Experience
At least 5 - 6 years' experience in developing, implementing and maintaining IT systems
Position Summary / Project Description
Assistant Network Lead - Project and Managed Services role
Role and Responsibilities
The role as an experience Assistant Network Lead
The responsibilities are to be able to support and drive implementation on network infrastructure, operations and maintenance to ensure availability of stable and secure infrastructure.
The primary tasks:
- To manage project resource allocation
- To develop infrastructure implementation
- Operations and maintenance
- To scope out policies and set performance expectations.
- To identify issues, presents new methodologies and solutions to key stakeholders
- To enhance, improve the delivery of infrastructure operations and maintenance services
The secondary tasks:
- To guide and assist peers
- To double up as a backup for the network lead as and when required
Support infrastructure design and implementation
- Perform technical analysis and capacity planning to ensure that future solutions meet anticipated demand
- Support, design and implementation of infrastructure solutions that adhere to current architecture standards
- Lead in design, installation, migration, integration and testing to handover of project implementation
- Support infrastructure operations
- Support in delivery of optimal and smooth network operations
- Create document guides on administration, installation, configuration and troubleshooting
- Perform monitoring and diagnostic tools on infrastructure operation
- Generate performance report on infrastructure capabilities and limitations
- Automation tools for upgrades, enterprise backup and storage
- Identify key infrastructure operations issues and maintenance priorities
- Support the implementation of agreed infrastructure change requests and maintenance routines
- Develop report on performance and availability of infrastructure systems by review of service uptime, utilisation, throughput etc.
Optimise infrastructure performance
- Initiatives to improve the infrastructure systems and service delivery performance
- Support the monitoring of performance, availability and security of infrastructure and operation
- Identify issues with fast resolution
- Escalate problems and issues
- Able to simulate user problems and resolve operation difficulties
- Diagnose problem source through discussions with users
- Recommend system modifications to reduce user problems
- Planned and schedule maintenance events, system backup processes and disaster recovery drills
- Support implementation of preventive solutions
Requirements / Qualifications
- Degree in IT with 7 years or more experience in Post - Sales Implementation and Managed Services in Network Infrastructure.
- Relevant experience in Network Infrastructure projects.
- Must be familiar with Cisco knowledge in Switching, Routing, Wireless, Unified Communication, Security.
- Other technical knowledge in Security, WAN, Collaboration, Data Center, Software Define and Application Delivery.
- Good in both communication and resource management.
- Confident in client presentation.
- Comfortable to work under limited instruction on routine work.
- CCNP certified is a MUST HAVE
- CITPM, PMP and ITIL certified will be good.
MORGAN MCKINLEY PTE LTD
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1876903
Registration Name: Shalu Surana