Assistant Financial Accountant
Morgan McKinley have a great opportunity for a Assistant Financial Accountant to join a global business which delivers award-winning projects across public and commercial private sectors. Based in Haywards Heath.
- Assist with month end process and liaise with management accountants
- Reconciliations and investigation of balance sheet and profit and loss accounts
- Working on the quarterly financial reporting and yearly statutory accounts by collating data and working with other departments and group companies involved to agree figures
- Preparing and posting of journals
- Preparation of Corporation Tax and PSA returns and compliance
- Support the other accounts teams (treasury, debtors reporting and VAT/Inter-company)
- General Ledger processing, journals and reconciliations
- Good communicator
- Capacity to work alone and as part of a team
- Sound Excel knowledge
- Accurate and good attention to detail
- Good organizational skills and time management
- Positive attitude
- General Ledger, Sales ledger or treasury experience (at least 1-2 years` experience)
- Good understanding of double entry
- Experience of working in a busy department
- AAT/ Finance Graduate
To succeed in this role, you must be a good communicator both verbally and written with the capacity to work alone and as part of a team. Committed to delivering a high standard of work and have a strong excel ability.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.