Morgan McKinley are partnering with a global retailer to recruit a Marketing Budget Analyst for their London HQ. This role will sit in the FP&A team in the EMEA region and work to support the trade marketing teams to efficiently manage the budget with tremendous scope to learn and develop in a fast paced environment. The role will be varied and the perfect candidate must be able to effectivley manage all of their core responsibilities in a timely and effective manner.
- Attend marketing meetings and provide regular updates to the trade marketing managers.
- Explain all variances by brand and by Customer vs. Budget.
- Ensure month end reporting accuracy by customer/brand and expense type to be able to report back in to seniors.
- Liaising with trade marketing teams to provide PO information in timely manner in line with the actual commitments.
- Assist the line manager during the estimates and the budget process.
- 50% focusing on month end reporting and preparing the budget, 25% focusing on transactional duties and 25% focusing on analytical duties.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Degree eductaed/part qualified (ACCA/CIMA)
- Prior experience in multi-currency transactions.
- Experience in manipulating large volumes of data, creating top level summaries and extract insightful output.
- Balance sheet and income statement exposure; accruals/prepayments/purchase orders
- Previous accounting experience.
- Advanced Excel skills (Macros, VBA, PowerPivots etc)
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.