Analyst/Associate Real Estate Asset Management (Based in Seoul)
About our client:
The world's leading real estate investment management firm with
presence worldwide.They manage in excess of $60 billion of private and
public property equity investments on behalf of a diverse client base globally.
Objective of Role:
- Support the Client Capital Group in marketing the firm, its products and
- services, and development of new business for existing clients and prospects.
- The position also requires to understand fundamentals of global capital market and real estate investments under Korean privately placed real estate fund structure .
- The role will be mainly assistance to the wide range of functions from initial market study and underwriting for real estate transactions/commingled funds/separate accounts to closing transactions
- RFP (Request for Proposal) responses - co-ordinate and schedule planning meetings and timelines for the collaboration, production, editing and approval of RFPs, including setting up the project teams with the business unit bid manager using our response database, writing new responses and creating presentations.
- Assist in marketing the business and funds especially to Korea based clients including the creation, updating and translation of PowerPoint presentations.
- Gather information on business development from the Global Client Capital Group and track current initiatives.
- Work closely with CCG, respective acquisition officers and fund management team to evaluate and underwrite potential core, value-add, and opportunistic real estate acquisitions on behalf of the firm's commingled funds and separate account clients.
- Perform complex financial analyses, including the development of cash flow projections, operating pro formas, and valuation models to eventually prepare information memorandum for clients and the firm's investment committee.
- Assist with managing the due diligence process, including the review and analysis of leases, property operating performance, legal documentation, and other investment-related information.
- Review and analyze investment offering materials, and gather and evaluate economic and market data.
- Liaise with the Global Real Estate Securities teams.
- Track and analyze funds, new initiatives and potential clients.
- Track and update client and competitor database.
- Keep external databases up-to-date on a regular basis where we participate.
- Link with Client Capital Group analysts in other offices regarding best practices, information processes, etc.
- Completion of minutes for all private equity fund products and new business related conference calls.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Min 3 years of experience (for Analyst level) or 5 years experience (for Associate level)
- Bachelor's degree in business/economics, real estate, or any other related field with a strong record of academic achievement
- Strong financial and analytical ability with solid organizational skills, ability to multi-task, and attention to detail
- Fully computer literate in all Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work independently
- Team player
- Act ethically, and have a strong sense of integrity
- Good understanding of cultural differences across the regions
- Qualified Investment Manager/Advisory qualification
- Open to candidates without professional experiences but relevant working experiences preferred in commercial real estate areas
If you are suitable for the job, apply to:
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA License No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1655928
EA Name: Dang Vu Van Thanh