This role is within a family run business that are currently in growth mode, this role will assist the busy finance team in preparation of accounts. This role offers a competitive salary along with career progression within the company.
- Reconciliation of General Ledger Accounts to Trial Balance.
- Preparation and management of bank administration
- Preparation of monthly and annual accounts
- Preparation of Monthly Sales Reports & Management reporting
- Assisting in corporate tax and VAT returns
- Ad Hoc duties as required to support the Finance team
- 5+ years experience in a similar role.
- Qualified Accounts Technician
- Excellent communication & customer service skills.
- Highly organised individual with strong attention to detail
- Strong computer skills with good knowledge of Microsoft Suite and IQ EPOS would be an advantage
- Team player with the ability to work on own initiative
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.