Accounts Payable Specialist
High-growth software company in the rapidly-evolving digital documents space is looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist to support the Finance function of the business.
This position will report to the Finance Manager and supports day to day operations as well as our month end close procedures
- Review all vendor bills for appropriate documentation and approval prior to data processing
- Enter all vendor bills and payments with GL coding & department information
- Process and maintain purchase orders throughout their entire life cycle
- Safeguard correct input, approval, organization, coding and matching of invoices/purchase orders in NetSuite system
- Identify, troubleshoot, & correct bill discrepancies
- Respond to all vendor inquiries timely and professionally
- Prepare monthly AP reconciliation reports, reconcile AP bank accounts and assist in preparation for month-end expense accrual
- Control our credit card / employee expense reporting system (Concur) and process
- Maintain and own our vendor master list, employee listing within NetSuite, and employee reporting matrix
- Prepare annual US tax compliance forms (1099)
- Assist with the year-end audit completion
- Perform ad hoc analysis and process improvement projects
- 2-4 years of corporate accounting experience in an accounts payable role
- Experience with NetSuite highly desired
- Experience within US Accounts Payables an advantage
- Strong attention to detail and ability to research discrepancies and solve problems
- Talent to work in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
- Friendly team player with a positive attitude
If you feel like this is the role tailored to yourself, do not hesitate to apply directly!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.