This busy role requires 3+ years experience working in a similar role.
- Process all invoices within a timely manner using the companies' purchase to pay system
- Process travel agents' commissions via agent portals and to the general ledger
- Ensure all required processes and approvals are adhered to before presenting invoices for payment.
- Prepare and present payments runs as appropriate.
- Process supplier payments via the banking portal.
- Engage with suppliers as required and in conjunction with Purchasing Manager, assist in resolving any queries or other matters relating to invoices.
- Assist with posting of supplier payments, i.e bank reconciliation entries.
- Prepare and post month-end A/P accruals.
- Reconciliation of supplier accounts and administration of the creditor ledger.
- Monthly review of creditors listing ageing to identify anomalies, debit balances and aged credits.
- Perform checks on New Suppliers and set up on system once approved.
- Assist with KPI's
Minimum Skills & Experience Required:
- Proficient IT skills essential - MS Office Excel / Word / Outlook.
- Hospitality experience an advantage with a sound working knowledge of the Opera Property Management system
- A working knowledge of SUN or similar accounting package an advantage.
- Experience with purchase to pay systems desirable , e.g. Birchstreet, Procure Wizard (desirable), Fourth Hospitality P2P.
- Strong analytical, numerical & problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.