Accountant - Solvency II - Liquidity - Bristol - £400/day
My client, a leading Bank in Bristol are looking to recruit a Financial Reporting candidate into their Insurance and Wealth arm of the business on a six month rolling contract. The team is responsible for the Divisional Results and legal entity regulatory and Company's Act Reporting. The role requires a qualified accountant with experience of Insurance Finance Reporting with a preference for Unit Linked accounting, reporting into an accounting change Senior Manager within the Project.
The role entails:
- understanding and mapping of financial processes, risks and controls
- developing a Cash nominals Reconciliation process
- understanding Liquidity Reporting processes
- contributing to the design and build of finance controls, journals and processes
- designing and embedding ledger changes
- working with other significant change projects to deliver joined up solutions
The ideal candidate should be able to show previous finance reporting, and Life Insurance accounting experience. Experience supporting major change projects, acquisitions and the setup of new finance reporting processes would be advantageous.
Previous Liquidity Reporting & SII regulatory reporting process would also be an advantage
We also expect the candidate to be able to demonstrate strong excel and ledger use/development (ideally Oracle, OLAS and, or SAP).
We are looking for someone with:
- Significant drive and judgement
- Excellent communication skills
- Life Finance Reporting Experience
- Strong analytical / analysis capabilities
- Transaction accounting
Experienced ACA/ACCA/CIMA Accountant
Development of reconciliations
Life Insurance Experience (preferably Unit Linked Accounting)
If you feel that you have the necessary skills for the role, please can you apply with your updated CV.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.