We have a very exciting position available in a rapidly expanding company. This role comes with full training and development opportunity.
Role: Telephone Account Manager
Location: Woking (Onsite parking, although not walking distance from the station)
Salary: Up to £23k with a very achievable 20% bonus
Internal sales consultant responsible for ownership and business development of a portfolio of SME customers.
To achieve sales targets, through telephone sales, and account management, to achieve retention and growth of existing and prospect customers.
- Full time outbound telephone account management role.
- Ownership of SME accounts to achieve sales targets.
- Account management and building long term customer relationships.
- Achieve and exceed defined monthly and annual sales targets
- Achieved through increasing customer spend and number of accounts buying.
- Work well as a team member and integral part of customer service and internal sales team.
- Sales driven.
- Self motivated, self organised.
- Deliver excellent customer service - customer orientated.
- Professional approach aligned with company values and be an ambassador for the brand.
- Sell on value and maximise margin potential through demonstrating product knowledge, negotiation and relationship building.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS ROLE IS SUITABLE FOR APPLICANTS WITHOUT SPECIFIC SALES EXPERIENCE. IF YOU COME FROM A RETAIL, CUSTOMER SERVICE, ADMINISTRATION ETC BACKGROUND, PLEASE DO FEEL FREE TO APPLY.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.