Swaps Middle Office - Analyst/Associate
- Support the trading of OTC products, including currency and interest rate swaps, with the firm's institutional clients both in Japan and overseas.
- Book, confirm, clear and reconcile vanilla, options and exotic/hybrid products, working alongside the front office trading desks.
- Check all trades and complete day day risk management and control throughout the lifestyle of the product until maturity.
- Work with the back office teams in Japan and overseas to ensure trades are settled accurately and within the settlement-cycle deadlines.
- Liaise with front office, back office, compliance, risk management, clients and regulators to ensure that the firm is providing a high level of service to clients and delivering on its regulatory reporting obligations.
- Work closely with technology to deliver global projects as well as looking for opportunities for local initiatives that could improve control, efficiency and service to clients.
- Strong analytical skills to understand the product life cycle and where issues may arise in the future.
- Fully bilingual (Japanese and English): Ability to communicate with internal colleagues in English and also product regulatory reports in Japanese, as well as speaking with Japanese clients.
- Investment Banking Middle Office experience, with knowledge of Fixed Income products, including Swap Derivatives.
About our client
A leading global Investment Bank with a established and growing business in Japan.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.